To provide a safe, active and engaging sport and social environment for bowlers of all ages and backgrounds.
To become a vibrant and active bowling club, which is seen as a club of choice in Victoria.
- Inclusivity: members from all walks of life are welcomed to the Club.
- Safety: the Club ensures that it provides a physically and emotionally safe environment for all its members.
- Transparency: the Board is transparent in its decisions and members are able to voice their opinions at any time.
- Responsibility: the Club is financially prudent and accountable for all expenditures and investments.
- Respect: all Club members are respected for who they are and what they bring to the sport.
- Supportive: members receive whatever support they need to enjoy and participate in the sport of lawn/short mat bowling and/or social activities connected to the Club.